North Devon & North Cornwall
Short Mat Bowling Federation
Entry to this competition is now closed.
Semi Finals and Final will be played on neutral mats in March 2020 as arranged by the committee.
All games to be played under E.S.M.B.A. rules.
Home team to be responsible for arranging fixture.
At least THREE dates must be offered (Sundays only by agreement).
So that all teams have a chance of playing home games the draw should be read from the bottom of the sheet on alternate rounds just follow the number against the name. Odd numbers are the home team.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL PLAYERS UNDERSTAND THIS FORMAT
ANY PROBLEMS CONTACT ME.
The dates of the semi-final and final will be published shortly. Please do not continue if you know you are not available for these dates
Result cards to be sent to: -
Jan Ovenden, The Old Smithy, Exeter Road, Winkleigh, Devon. EX19 8JJ
THE MARY KENT MEMORIAL TRIPLES RULES
1. Entries of teams of three players shall be returned to the organiser by the due date on the form provided.
2. The draw for the whole competition will be made at an event decided by the organiser.
3. Matches to comprise of eighteen ends.
4. The three players entered should play all matches with only one reserve permitted per round providing that any reserve has not previously played in the competition for another team.
5. In the event of a draw after eighteen ends a further end will be played to decide the winner until a result is achieved.
6. The final and semi finals will be played at a neutral venue arranged by the Committee.
7. The winner will receive the Mary Kent Trophy.
8. All finalists will receive a memento of the occasion.
If you want to download or print a blank Entry Form for the Mary Kent, click here